Friday, February 16, 2007

Blizzard!

Okay, so it's not EXACTLY a blizzard. It's more like a light dusting of snow. This I know for sure, it's WHITE! That's preferable to clear and the ice of weeks past. It was 17 degrees this morning; more that a girl with thin blood can tolerate. Katie heated the car for a solid 10 minutes so I could drive the carpool this morning without complaining all the way. The good news about Dallas is all you have to do is wait and things will change. It's supposed to be 50 degrees this afternoon and the upper 60's in a coouple of days. I'll keep singing "Spring is Coming" to the tune of "Just Keep Swimming"!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya gotta love Texas!!! My sister lives in Seattle and calls at the end of June saying they just turned off their heat. However, I call them in February and say the sun is shining and I'm wearing shorts today!

gardenmomma (Chris) said...

I'm telling you! This past week it was 80 and gorgeous and then yesterday we had a wind and duststorm. That was FUN! I wonder what'll happen tomorrow?

MrBrownThumb said...

Hey Chris I just came around to see if you had any more Amaryllis pics and see you got some now down there.

I really like your bench.